Enter our competition and you could win one of five pairs of tickets to see Made in Dagenham starring Gemma Arterton at the Adelphi Theatre and a box of cupcakes from The Hummingbird Bakery!
The Hummingbird Bakery Soho is located at the heart of London’s West End, often called ‘Theatreland’, which is an area that is home to many of London’s spectacular theatres.
Since it first opened in 1809, the Adelphi Theatre has been host to some of the capital’s most acclaimed shows and we have five pairs of tickets to give away for those wishing to experience a London theatre trip to this magnificent venue.
Five lucky winners, each with a guest, will be given tickets to see Made in Dagenham, a brand new musical comedy starring Gemma Arterton (James Bond Quantum of Solace, Tamara Drewe).
Filled with heart and humour, Made in Dagenham is a true story of an inspiring group of women who changed history in 1968 when they joined together and stood up for what was right.
To complete the experience, we are also offering six cupcakes of choice for each of our winners, baked fresh at The Hummingbird Bakery Soho on Wardour Street.
As London’s favourite American style bakery, each one of our bakeries has an on-site kitchen with expert bakers dedicated to creating authentic American goodies from the finest ingredients.
Our cupcakes are always fresh from the first bite to the last crumb and topped with our signature swirl of lightly whipped frosting.
Favourite flavours include the chocolate chip cheesecake Black Bottom, spiced Carrot and bestselling Red Velvet with a deep red sponge and a hint of chocolate.
To enter our competition, let us know the correct answer to the following question:
Q. What is The Hummingbird Bakery’s bestselling cupcake flavour?
a) Black Bottom
b) Red Velvet
Send your answer to email@example.com by the closing date of 15th December 2014.
To find out more about Made in Dagenham The Musical, visit the website here.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries close on 15th December 2014.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 excluding employees and affiliates of The Hummingbird Bakery or the Adelphi Theatre.
- Five winners will each win a pair of tickets to see Made in Dagenham at the Adelphi Theatre in London.
- Tickets are valid Monday to Friday from 5th - 30th January 2015. Subject to availability, no cash alternative.
- Five winners will be chosen at random after the closing date and contacted via email by The Hummingbird Bakery. The winner and runners up must contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd December 2014 via email in order to arrange their prize.
- Five winners will also win a box of six cupcakes of their choice subject to availability for collection at The Hummingbird Bakery Soho.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative.
- Cupcakes must be collected by winners on the date of the theatre trip.
- Travel costs and accommodation are not included in the prize.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The names of the winner and runners up will be shared on The Hummingbird Bakery Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The Hummingbird Bakery reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time and for any reason.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.