Enter our giveaway for the chance to win a beautiful tea set by Alison Appleton along with a copy of our Home Sweet Home cookbook.
What could be lovelier than tea and cake? The lovely folks at Alison Appleton have given us a Golden Carp Tea Set worth £70 to give away to one lucky winner and we will be throwing in a copy of our bestselling cookbook Home Sweet Home.
Founded in 1998, Alison Appleton make high quality tea and coffee sets, gifts and hampers inspired by exquisite ceramic designs from across the globe.
The perfect cup of tea served from the delicate Golden Carp Tea Set is a relaxing way to unwind from an afternoon of baking. It features an infuser, so it is perfect for loose leaf teas.
We couldn’t resist sharing a copy of our cookbook Home Sweet Home, our mouth-watering collection of American home baking recipes, to accompany this beautiful prize.
To be in with a chance of winning a Golden Carp teapot and four cup set and a copy of Home Sweet Home, just email your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of Sunday 25th January 2015.
Best of luck!
To find out more about Alison Appleton, visit: http://www.alisonappleton.com/
Terms and Conditions
- Entries close on 25th January 2015.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16 excluding employees and affiliates of The Hummingbird Bakery or Alison Appleton.
- One winner will win a Golden Carp Tea Set and a copy of Home Sweet Home.
- One winner will be chosen at random after the closing date and contacted via email by The Hummingbird Bakery.
- A new winner will be selected at random if the original winner does not confirm their acceptance of the prize within two weeks of being notified.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The names of the winner and will be shared on The Hummingbird Bakery Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The Hummingbird Bakery reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time and for any reason.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.