One cook’s dream is about to come true. Magimix, the experts in food prep, are giving you the chance to win a Magimix Patissier Multifunction food processor.
What does the Magimix Patissier Multifunction do? What doesn't it do, more like!
Turn your hand to any task with its interchangeable patissier bowl and three food processing bowls, the patissier bowl allowing you to whip up pastry, bread dough, brioche and pasta dough in a jiffy and the second making chopping, crushing, blending and mixing a piece of cake. It’s a lean, mean, baking machine.
Bakers can relax with this serious bit of kit taking care of business. Bake flawless sponges and perfect bread dough thanks to the aerating action of the smooth blade.
Grab the egg whisk and make fluffy mountains of meringue (it will hold up to twelve eggs) or whip cream for your favourite desserts. Wanna make pancakes? The BlenderMix tool is perfect for lump-free, velvety smooth pancake batters, as well as soups or smoothies.
The Patissier Multifunction makes light work of dinner parties with an impressive capacity of 4.9L.
Tools can be interchanged seamlessly, allowing you to perform several different kitchen prep tasks in easy succession. It’s like having an extra hand in the kitchen!
This covetable machine worth £499 comes with Magimix’s 30 year motor guarantee and a 3 year guarantee for parts, to ensure years of happy kitchen prep.
And did we mention, it’s PINK? (It’s sooo Hummingbird…)
This model comes with:
- Stainless steel patissier bowl
- Food processing bowl
- Stainless steel dough blade
- Knife blade
- Egg whisk
- Extra large feed tube
- Mini bowl and mini blade
- Citrus press
- Midi bowl
- SmoothieMix kit
- Slicing discs
- Grating discs
- Dicing and French-fry kit
- Recipe book
We’ll also throw in £100 vouchers to spend on freshly baked American goodies in-store with us at The Hummingbird Bakery valid for one year. The lucky winner will also receive a set of retro Hummingbird Bakery baking giftware worth £120.
The winner and two runners up will also win a copy of the bestselling baking bible Life is Sweet by The Hummingbird Bakery, to start your baking journey.
***THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED***
How to enter:
Facebook: Like and comment on our competition post.
To find more Magimix magic, visit their website here.
Entries close on 31st July 2016. The winner and two runners up will be announced on 1st August 2016.
Good luck! x
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition will run from 11:00 on Monday 18th July 2016 to 23:59 on Sunday 31st July 2016.
- Winners will be selected and contacted by 23:59 on Friday 5th August 2016.
- The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 excluding employees and affiliates of The Hummingbird Bakery or Magimix.
- One winner will win a pink Magimix Patissier Multifunction Food Processor, a set of Hummingbird Bakery giftware, £100 Hummingbird Bakery vouchers to spend in-store and a copy of Life is Sweet. Two runners up will win a copy of Life is Sweet.
- One winner and two runners up will be selected at random after the closing date and contacted by 23:59 on Friday August 5th by The Hummingbird Bakery either with a private message on Facebook, a Direct Message on Twitter, or an Inbox Message on Instagram.
- Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue. Vouchers cannot be redeemed online and must be redeemed in-store at one of The Hummingbird Bakery’s six London branches. Vouchers must be redeemed subject to their printed Terms and Conditions found on the back of the voucher.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- A new winner will be selected at random if the original winner does not confirm their acceptance of the prize within two weeks of being notified. Prize winners must contact firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of being notified to arrange delivery of their prize.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The names of the winner and runners up may be shared on the Magimix UK and The Hummingbird Bakery’s social media pages.
- The Hummingbird Bakery reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time and for any reason.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- This competition is not endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- The promoter is The Hummingbird Bakery, 20 Brewer St, London W1F 0SJ, United Kingdom