Enter our competition for your chance to win an overnight stay for you and a guest at the boutique Number Sixteen Hotel and a visit to The Hummingbird Bakery South Kensington.
Number Sixteen Hotel sits in the heart of leafy South Kensington just around the corner from The Hummingbird Bakery on Old Brompton Road.
Set in part of a mid-Victorian, white stucco terrace, the hotel has a private garden, light-filled conservatory and a peaceful drawing room and library for afternoon tea, drinks or simply relaxing with a book.
Bedrooms are beautifully and individually designed by Kit Kemp in a fresh, modern English style.
The Hummingbird Bakery South Kensington is a charming Victorian building located a stone’s throw from boutique shops and a few of London’s most treasured museums.
Number Sixteen is delighted to offer Hummingbird Bakery blog readers a chance to win an overnight stay in a Deluxe bedroom with breakfast and a bottle of champagne included.
The winner will also be invited to visit The Hummingbird Bakery South Kensington where they will receive a box of six cupcakes, a tote bag and a copy of the bestselling cookbook ‘Home Sweet Home’.
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is answer this question:
Q. In which area of Kensington is Number Sixteen Hotel located?
Please send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competition closes on Wednesday 29th October 2014. The winner will be selected at random on 30th October from correct entries submitted by the closing date and notified the same day.
Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is for one person and a guest and is non transferrable.
- The prize includes one overnight stay for two people at the Number Sixteen Hotel with breakfast and a bottle of Champagne included. Any additional costs incurred at the hotel will be at the expense of the winner.
- The overnight stay is subject to availability and excludes dates: 31st December 2014 and 13th-14th February 2015.
- The prize is valid for 6 months and must be redeemed before 12th April 2015. To confirm the stay the winner should contact the Number Sixteen Hotel at email@example.com or telephone 0207 5895232.
- The prize also includes a box of six assorted cupcakes to be selected on arrival at the bakery, one copy of Home Sweet Home and a Hummingbird Bakery tote bag. There is no cash alternative. Prize is for collection from The Hummingbird Bakery South Kensington only. Delivery is not available. This prize must be collected on the day/s of the winner’s hotel stay. To arrange this prize, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm when you would like to arrange collection.
- The Hummingbird Bakery reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time and for any reason.