To celebrate the relaunch of our Notting Hill bakery on Portobello Road, we are giving our Twitter followers the chance to win a Cupcake Baking Masterclass at The Hummingbird Bakery.
It has been a month of drilling, hammering, fitting, fixing and polishing but we are delighted to announce that the Notting Hill bakery is finally reopened today following a complete makeover!
Full of character and located on the world-famous Portobello Road, the Notting Hill bakery has been serving cupcakes since 2004.
Although cupcake-loving customers can expect a stunning new-look store with dazzling new lights, a pretty new awning and a new outdoor street-food stand selling cupcakes on-the-go – they can still expect the same delicious bakes!
To mark the reopening of this beautiful London bakery, we are offering ten lucky visitors to our Notting Hill bakery the chance to win a Cupcake Baking Masterclass with The Hummingbird Bakery.
1) Follow us on Twitter @hummingbbakery
2) Snap a photo of yourself in our Notting Hill branch (no purchase necessary – though we challenge you to resist!)
3) Post it on Twitter mentioning @hummingbbakery between 7th February and 13th February with the hashtag #nottinghillrelaunch
Ten winners will be selected at random from the entries received. Winners will be notified by direct message.
Terms and conditions
- This competition can only be entered via Twitter.
- Entrants must Tweet a picture of themselves inside the newly refurbished Hummingbird Bakery Notting Hill branch during opening hours.
- Tweets must be posted between 7.2.13 and 13.2.13 to be eligible for entry into the competition.
- Tweets must mention @hummingbbakery and include the hashtag ‘nottinghillrelaunch’.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older and not be affiliated with The Hummingbird Bakery, its partners or suppliers in any way
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- 10 winners will be selected at random and notified within 21 days of the competition closing.
- Winners will be notified via direct message on Twitter. The message will include instructions on claiming prize including contact details.
- Winners will have seven days to get in contact with The Hummingbird Bakery using the contact details provided to claim their prize. The Hummingbird Bakery cannot be held responsible for any unreliability in the functioning of Twitter or supporting communications networks that may result in the late or non-delivery of messages to or from competition winners. Proof of sending a message will not be accepted as proof of receipt of message.
- Winners will be invited to nominate a friend to join them in attending the Cupcake Baking Masterclass at one of The Hummingbird Bakery’s five London-based branches on 24th April 2013 from 6.30pm.
- Travel and accommodation costs are not included within the prize.
- The Hummingbird Bakery reserves the right to change the date of the Cupcake Baking Masterclass at any time.
- No alternatives to prize available.
- The prize carries no cash value.
- The Hummingbird Bakery reserves the right to disqualify any entries it deems to be inappropriate for any reason.
- The Hummingbird Bakery Notting Hill reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone behaving in a disorderly fashion or causing undue disruption to staff or customers while in the process of entering this competition.
- The Hummingbird Bakery reserves the right to close this competition at any time.
- A complete list of winners can be obtained by sending a SAE to 'Notting Hill Twitter Competition, The Hummingbird Bakery, First Floor, 20 Brewer Street, London, W1F 0SJ'.
- No purchase necessary to enter competition.