At last, spring is finally here and summer is just around the corner. Beautiful blooms are all around and we have some of our very own at The Hummingbird Bakery, edible of course!
New for Spring 2013, we have luxury handmade Flower Cupcake Gift Boxes featuring freshly baked cupcakes with pretty sugar fondant flowers that have been lovingly handcrafted by our expert bakers.
Every flower is handmade and finished with a shimmer of edible lustre. Dainty floral decorations are beautifully matched to our bestselling cupcake flavours.
Each cupcake in the gift box has a specific matching decoration - Red Velvet has a red flower, Carrot has a yellow flower, Black Bottom has a dark purple flower and Vanilla with marbled chocolate frosting has a lilac flower.
Flower Cupcake Gift Box:
Large Flower Cupcake Gift Box:
For larger orders or to choose a bespoke selection, speak to our customer care team at email@example.com or call 020 7851 1795.
Flower Cupcake Gift Boxes can be ordered online at: www.hummingbirdbakery.com/order/gifts/
A Large Flower Cupcake Gift Box for collection at any of the five London branches of The Hummingbird Bakery.
How to enter:
All you have to do is follow us @hummingbbakery and retweet our competition message telling us the number of cupcakes in our Large Cupcake Gift Box for a chance to win the prize.
Terms and conditions
1. Entries close on Friday 19th April 2013 at 12 noon BST.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16 excluding employees and affiliates of The Hummingbird Bakery. Entrants must be 16 or over on Tuesday 16th April 2013.
3. To enter, Twitter users should follow @hummingbbakery and retweet (RT) our original competition message on their own Twitter account along with the correct answer for the number of cupcakes in a Large Flower Cupcake Gift Box.
4. One winner will be selected at random from correct entries after the closing date of the competition.
5. The winner of the competition will be notified by direct message (DM) on Twitter within one week of the competition closing.
6. This prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative. Gluten-free alternatives to the prize are not available.
7. Only one entry is permitted per Twitter username. 8. Only followers of The Hummingbird Bakery who answer correctly will be entered into the draw.
9. The prize for one winner is a Large Flower Cupcake Gift Box for collection only. Collection is available within opening hours at any of The Hummingbird Bakery’s five London branches. A minimum of 3 days notice must be given by the prize winner before collection is made. The prize must be redeemed within six months of the competition winner being announced.
10. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. The Twitter username of the winner may be shared on The Hummingbird Bakery Twitter feed and Facebook page.
12. The Hummingbird Bakery reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time and for any reason.
13. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.