Win a box of six special edition hand decorated cupcakes!
There’s a very special event happening this week in London and in true Hummingbird Bakery style, we’ve baked some special cupcakes to celebrate! But can you tell us which event?
For the chance to win a box of six special edition cupcakes for collection at any of our five London bakeries, all you have to do is follow us @hummingbbakery and retweet our competition message telling us which event these cupcakes are celebrating.
Terms and conditions
1. Entries close on Tuesday 21st May 2013 at 17:00 BST.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16 excluding employees and affiliates of The Hummingbird Bakery. Entrants must be 16 or over on Tuesday 21st May 2013.
3. To enter, Twitter users should follow @hummingbbakery and retweet (RT) our original competition message on their own Twitter account along with the correct answer.
4. One winner will be selected at random from correct entries after the closing date of the competition.
5. The winner of the competition will be notified by direct message (DM) on Twitter. 6. This prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative. Gluten-free alternatives to the prize are not available.
7. Only one entry is permitted per Twitter username.
8. Only followers of The Hummingbird Bakery who answer correctly will be entered into the draw.
9. The prize for one winner is a box of 6 special edition cupcakes for collection only. Collection is available within opening hours at any of The Hummingbird Bakery’s five London branches. Collection must be made between 22nd May and 25th May 2013. If collection is not made between these dates or if for any reason the products are unavailable, an alternative prize of similar value will be offered for collection within 6 months of the competition closing.
10. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. The Twitter username of the winner may be shared on The Hummingbird Bakery Twitter feed and Facebook page.
12. The Hummingbird Bakery reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time and for any reason.
13. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.