Collect six stamps for a free coffee when you drop by our bakeries and be in with a chance of winning a month’s supply of free coffee!
The Hummingbird Bakery is much more than cupcakes… Even as an American-style bakery, we wholeheartedly respect the English institution of tea and cake, with a selection of teas available at each store alongside our Italian illy barista coffees.
Whether you pair your Chocolate Biscuit Bar with a double espresso, match your Carrot Cake with an Earl Grey, or sip a peppermint tea with your Whoopie Pie – pick up your Hummingbird Bakery loyalty card.
You’ll collect a stamp on your loyalty card for every hot drink purchased (with or without cakes) and once you’ve notched up six stamps, a free hot drink is all yours.
And if you fill out your details on the reverse of the card you’ll also be eligible to enter our monthly prize draw to win a month’s supply of free coffee.
Pick up your loyalty card in store today.
For details and T&Cs, see below:
Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
1. Customers may exchange completed loyalty cards bearing six stamps for a free hot beverage of their choice at participating Hummingbird Bakery branches.
2. One loyalty card stamp will be given for every full priced hot beverage purchased.
3. Loyalty card stamps will not be awarded for hot drinks purchased at discounted rates or claimed for free as a part of an offer.
4. Loyalty cards, including those with stamps on, are of no monetary value.
5. Free beverages are supplied at the discretion of the bakery staff.
6. The Hummingbird Bakery cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged loyalty cards.
7. Completed loyalty cards must be handed over at the point of purchase to redeem a free hot drink.
8. Offer only valid at London branches of The Hummingbird Bakery. Loyalty Card Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
9. To enter the loyalty card prize draw to win ‘free coffee for a month’, customers must provide their contact details on the reverse of a completed loyalty card and the card must be handed in at any UK branch of The Hummingbird Bakery.
10. By providing contact details on the reverse of loyalty cards, customers consent to be contacted by The Hummingbird Bakery.
11. Customers may opt out of contact from The Hummingbird Bakery at any time.
12. The Hummingbird Bakery does not share customer data with third parties.
13. One prize draw winner will be selected at random each month from eligible entries.
14. Prize draw winners will be contacted directly.
15. The winner may only claim one coffee or alternative hot drink per day of the month during which they are entitled to claim the ‘free coffee for a month’ prize. 16. If the winner does not claim their free coffee on any day or days to which they are entitled to claim a free coffee, that does not entitle them to claim additional coffee/s on any subsequent day in lieu of the coffee/s they did not claim.
17. The winner may claim any hot drink from The Hummingbird Bakery’s standard in-store range including barista coffees, teapigs teas and hot chocolate, subject to availability.
18. The winner may claim their free daily coffee in any UK branch of The Hummingbird Bakery during normal opening hours.
19. The winner must present their winning coffee card every time they claim a free coffee.
20. The winner’s name must be clearly legible on their winning card in order to claim a free coffee. The Hummingbird Bakery cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged cards.
21. There is no cash alternative to the ‘free coffee for a month’ prize available.
22. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
23. The winner is not eligible to receive a coffee stamp when claiming a free coffee.
24. The ‘free coffee for a month’ prize draw will be run every calendar month. Winners will be notified within 14 days of the close of each month and will be free to start claiming their free coffees from the start of the following calendar month.
25. The Hummingbird Bakery reserves the right to withdraw from ‘free coffee for a month’ prize draw at any time and for any reason.