Dear cake lovers everywhere, The Hummingbird Bakery is recruiting for all positions at our six London branches. And we want lovely people like you to join us on our American baking adventure.
If you’re someone who loves baking or simply loves the American treats we create every day onsite, get a fresh start and a rewarding career with London’s favourite bakery. (And you get to enjoy free cake, amongst many generous employee perks!)
We hire all year round for Front of House Team Members, Front of House Team Leaders, Assistant Branch Managers, Branch Managers, Kitchen Team Members, Kitchen Team Leaders and Kitchen Managers.
About The Hummingbird Bakery:
Established in 2004 on Notting Hill’s Portobello Road, we are famous for bringing Red Velvet Cupcakes to London. We have a range of positions in our kitchens and front of house for smiley, cake-adoring people who want to work for a brand that brings the authentic taste of American cakes and desserts to the capital.
And now for the perks!
Aside from great career progression opportunities and competitive salaries we offer all staff a range of perks, including…
- Free cake every day
- A free 8” cake on your birthday
- 50% staff discount
- Summer and Christmas parties as well as an annual meal out with your branch team
- Halloween and Valentine’s Day event treats
- Subscription to the Perkbox Scheme offering lots of popular retailer, food, fitness and entertainment discounts
- Pension scheme with NEST
- Access to free private medical insurance scheme from your first day with Vitality, including 50% gym membership discount and various retailer discounts
- Loyalty bonus rewards for being Team Hummingbird
- Monthly bonus rewards for being awesome
- Monthly Mystery Shopper bonus for being *secretly* awesome
…and lots more.
Find out more:
For individual job descriptions or to find out more about working for The Hummingbird Bakery, please go to our Careers page.
Get in touch by sending your CV and any examples of your baking (if you’re a baker) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept applications all year round for both kitchen and front of house teams.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications so we are only able to respond to applicants who we wish to take onto the next stage.