As 2014 marks ten years since The Hummingbird Bakery first opened, we are giving away prizes every month this year!
It’s ten years on and thanks to our lovely customers we’re still continuing to bake, so to show our appreciation we’d like to share a few treats with you.
Each month we are running a giveaway and this month we have ten boxes of six assorted cupcakes to give away as a prize to ten lucky winners!
To be in with a chance of winning a box of cupcakes, correctly answer the following question:
On what road did The Hummingbird Bakery first open?
To enter please email your name and answer to email@example.com. The closing date for entries is 5pm on 7th March 2014.
Ten winners will be chosen from the correct entries submitted before the competition closes.
Best of luck!
Terms and conditions
1. Entries close on Friday 7th March 2014 at 17:00 BST.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16 excluding employees and affiliates of The Hummingbird Bakery. Entrants must be 16 or over on Monday 3rd March 2014.
3. To enter, the correct answer must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of the competition.
4. Ten winners will be selected at random from correct entries after the closing date of the competition.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified by email.
6. This prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative.
7. Only one entry is permitted per person.
8. The prize for each winner is a box of 6 assorted cupcakes for collection only. Collection is available within opening hours at any of The Hummingbird Bakery’s six London branches.
9. Collection must be made between 4th March – 4th April 2014. 10. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. Winners names will be shared on The Hummingbird Bakery Facebook page and The Hummingbird Bakery Twitter page.
12. The Hummingbird Bakery reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time and for any reason.
13. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
This competition has now closed.