Spot the difference between our two cakes and be in with the chance of winning £50 worth of vouchers to spend at The Hummingbird Bakery!
This year marks the tenth marvellous year of mixing, baking, decorating, frosting and serving our favourite American cupcakes, cakes and bakes at The Hummingbird Bakery.
So to say a big ‘thank you’ to our customers, we have lots of goodies to give away for the duration of 2014.
This 10th Anniversary giveaway is a spot the difference photo challenge.
Take a look at the two photos below. Something is amiss! There is one difference in the second photo. If you think you know what it is, email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be in with a chance of winning £50 vouchers.
The closing date for entries is 5pm on Friday 25th April 2014.
Terms and conditions
1. Entries close on Friday 25th April 2014 at 17:00 BST.
2. The Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 16 excluding employees and affiliates of The Hummingbird Bakery. Entrants must be 16 or over on Tuesday 22nd April 2014.
3. To enter, the correct answer must be emailed to email@example.com before the closing date of the competition.
4. One winner will be selected at random from correct entries after the closing date of the competition.
5. The winner of the competition will be notified by email. 6. This prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative.
7. Only one entry is permitted per person.
8. The prize for the winner is vouchers for The Hummingbird Bakery to the value of £50. Vouchers can be redeemed at any of The Hummingbird Bakery’s six London branches.
9. Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue. Vouchers can only be redeemed in-store. Vouchers cannot be redeemed online. Vouchers will be dispatched by post.
10. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. The winner’s name may be shared on The Hummingbird Bakery Facebook page and The Hummingbird Bakery Twitter page.
12. The Hummingbird Bakery reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time and for any reason.
13. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
This competition has now closed.