Front of House Team Member
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details; email email@example.com quoting ref HBF1
Please attach a CV, cover letter and any pictures of your products
Do you have what it takes to make The Hummingbird Bakery buzz?
The first thing to greet our customers, aside from a tempting array cakes, is our friendly Front of House team.
We want every visitor to our branches to leave wanting a second taste of what The Hummingbird Bakery has to offer and this requires the dedication of outstanding individuals with a passion for our products.
What we offer;
- The chance to be a part of a growing company with excellent progression opportunities with a brand at the forefront of the baking industry
- See our benefits page for all the amazing incentives we offer
- The chance to receive training with our experienced Branch Managers, along with Manual Handling and Food Safety training
- The chance to receive training with our Product Development team and experienced Branch Managers, along with Manual Handling and Food Safety training
- Flexible hours – working 5 days out of 7 including weekends, early mornings and evenings
- Full time hours 32-40.
- 28 days annual holiday (including Bank Holidays)
What we are looking for.
Aside from being a people person and having a passion for fresh baking, you’ll have:
- Customer service skills to wow
- Exceptional communication skills with excellent spoken and written English
- Bundles of enthusiasm and a desire to give every task your all
- Creativity and a personality that is reflected in your work
- An ability to make customers smile with delicious desserts
If we’re being really choosy, you’ll also have:
- Experience in a similar bakery business or transferable skills from a similar industry role
- Worked in a team in a similar business
- Completed basic Health and Safety and Food Hygiene (Level 2 is ideal)
- To deliver exceptional customer service, greeting customers with a passion for our products, professionalism and providing an exceptional purchasing experience
- To ensure impeccable standards of cleanliness in the branch
- To handle cash and serve customers at the till point
- To work efficiently as part of a team in a busy environment
- To undertake duties allocated by the Management
- To maintain the product displays, sell the product range and contribute to target sales
- To adhere to a cleaning rota and ensure completion and sign off
We can’t wait to work with you!