To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the job code ECOM in the subject line.
Aligning with The Hummingbird bakery’s vision the E-commerce and Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, implementation, analysis and optimisation across digital channels and offline. The E-commerce and Marketing Manager will report directly to the Operations Director. The role works closely with the PR, Design, Product and Operations teams in planning all activity.
The right person will be hands on in all tasks involved in the day-to-day running of a website. Experience of managing a website and working with Google Analytics to provide actionable insights are essential.
This is an exciting and varied role for a highly motivated and creative individual who is comfortable working independently with the support of a management team.
- Develop and manage annual marketing strategy for the company including individual branch strategies for each of the six London bakeries
- Devise and manage annual budget for all activities
- Management of the customer facing sales focused content of the website
- Ensure user experience across the website and digital campaigns is seamless and most efficient
- Upholding excellent SEO standards across website
- Day-to-day maintenance of website and product specific content online
- Work alongside web agency to ensure issues, improvements and any development work is completed within budget and to deadline
- Working across departments (PR, Design, Product, Operations) to develop, launch, manage and report on all campaigns
- Build and manage all email campaigns (seasonal, newsletters and automations) to meet sales and retention objectives
- Maintain and grow the customer database in a manner compliant with GDPR standards
- Manage all Google Ads for The Hummingbird Bakery UK site BAU and seasonal campaigns
- Complete reporting and analysis for all campaigns and presenting findings/key insights back to the wider organisation
- Complete regular competitor analysis reports
- Align Dubai franchise website with the UK where applicable. Ensure localised campaigns and products are scheduled as agreed with the Dubai team
- Build and nurture relationships with external stakeholders/agencies for a variety of tasks from charity work to influencer campaigns
Skills and experience:
- 2-3 years working in e-commerce and marketing
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Shopify with a strong grasp of SEO and paid search (Google Ads)
- Experience managing email campaigns/automations and managing ESP platforms (preferably Klaviyo)
- Evidence of successfully creating and managing marketing campaigns with proven results
- Team player, positive can-do attitude, pro-active thinker that is keen to make a mark and is results-driven
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated with ability to demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to motivate, influence, challenge, take the initiative, make decisions, suggest alternatives and work to deadlines